Live the experience of flying over the city of Iquique in two-seater paragliders with maximum safety and at the same time practicing sliding on a sandboard, on the largest sand dune in Chile, the Dragon hill, located south of the city of Iquique.
3 Days | 2 Nights (SIBDSV06)
December 31, 2022
LENGHT: 3 Days | 2 Nights
TRANSFER AIRPOT / HOTEL IN IQUIQUE
Reception, assistance and transfer from airport to Hotel.
AM – PARAGLIDING FLIGHT EXPERIENCE
Discover the magic of flying over the landscape of Cerro Dragon (Chile’s largest sand dune), Iquique and its sea, one of the best places in the world to practice Paragliding all year round. Pick up and transfer to the takeoff point at the top of the Cordillera de la Costa.
Unforgettable experience, flying sitting in the Tandem Paragliding, enjoying an incredible panoramic view, to take pictures and land at Playa Cavancha or Playa Brava.
PM – SANDBOARD IN CERRO DRAGON DUNE
Transfer to the gigantic Dune “Cerro Dragon” located in Iquique, to ascend together with a Sandboard instructor, reaching the top of the sub dunes that make up the extremities of Cerro Dragon (named for its Dragon shape), beginning the slide in Table and improving more and more the game towards the foot of the Hill.
Then ascent to the top of the greater Dune, witnessing the panoramic sunset in the Ocean and the last displacement from the Cima at the foot of the dune.
TRANSFER HOTEL IN IQUIQUE / AIRPORT
Assistance and Transfer from Hotel to the airport at the agreed time.
- Qualified Paragliding and Sandboarding instructors (day 2).
- Two-Seater Paragliding Equipment, helmet, thermal diver and radio (day 2).
- Professional Sandboard table, helmet, gloves and goggles (day 2).
- Vehicle sanitized as Covid-19 prevention (Everyday).
- Wear sports clothing and shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and jockey glasses, camera.
- Experiences Flight in Paragliding and Sandboard, operates every day of the week.
USD 145 p/p.
USD 123 p/p.
USD 116 p/p.
USD 156 p/p.
Complete this Form
We handle everything