You will see the only full-scale replica of the Esmeralda Corvette, which lies sunk off the coast of Iquique. Historical museum that will allow you to know all the secrets and corners of this famous warship, which made history in the War of the Pacific.
3 Days | 2 Nights (SIBDSV01)
December 31, 2022
LENGHT: 3 Days | 2 Nights
TRANSFER AIRPOT / HOTEL IN IQUIQUE
Reception, assistance and transfer from airport to Hotel.
IQUIQUE CITY TOUR & ESMERALDA CORVETTE ROUTE
Departure to the South to visit Hayquique Beach, Grotto of Lourdes Church of Cavancha Peninsula, Theme Park of Cavancha Beach and Panoramic Coastal to May 21th Square.
Walk along Boulevard Baquedano, to see the facade of its Georgian-style houses and admire the Astoreca Palace, an old mansion from the Saltpeter era.
Then Main Square and the Clock Tower of 1877, Municipal Theater’s facade and continue to Esmeralda Ship Replica (outside area), Riquelme Cove (fishermen contact), and Passenger Pier to connect with the boat of the Nautical tour to Esmeralda Buoy, through Fishing boats sector, Jetty Port of Iquique, Sea lions Islet, and arrival the Esmeralda Buoy with a panoramic view of the Monument Unknown Sailor, with an interesting story about the events of the Glorious May 21, 1879.
Transfer to Duty Free Zone for time of shopping or Return to Hotel.
TRANSFER HOTEL IN IQUIQUE / AIRPORT
Assistance and Transfer from Hotel to the airport at the agreed time.
- Specialized Tour guide (day 2).
- Sanitized vehicles as prevention Covid-19 (every day).
- Kit Covid-19: mask + alcohol gel.
- Entrance tickets to museums (day 2).
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, hat or jockey (day 2).
- City Tour Esmeralda Corvette Route, doesn´t operate on Monday.
- Van services with a maximun of 7 paxs or Mercedes Benz Sprinter 18 seats with a maximun of 14 paxs.
USD 62 p/p.
USD 58 p/p.
USD 53 p/p.
USD 80 p/p.
Complete this Form
We handle everything