Live the experience of escaping to a natural sanctuary surrounded by mountains and volcanoes, observing the immensity of a Salar with an exquisite ecosystem for many unknown and unimaginable in the driest desert in the world.
3 Days | 2 Nights (SIBDSV05)
December 31, 2022
LENGHT: 3 Days | 2 Nights
TRANSFER AIRPOT / HOTEL IN IQUIQUE
Reception, assistance and transfer from airport to Hotel.
HUASCO SALT FLAT NATIONAL PARK
Departure towards to the Altiplano at 08:30 am, from hotel, taking the route to Huasco Salt Flat (12.792 ft. o.s.l.), and witness its beautiful flora and fauna, landscape and geography.
Fauna like vizcachas, alpacas, llamas, ducks, geese and flamingos, wetlands and Yareta extensions (vegetable area).
Picnic Lunch and then free time for Trekking around the Salt Flat and take photographs, with a full explanation of this Sanctuary Ecosystem nature, by our tour guide assigned to this excursion.
Finally, travel along the Salt Flat and return Iquique.
TRANSFER HOTEL IN IQUIQUE / AIRPORT
Assistance and Transfer from Hotel to the airport at the agreed time.
- Box Lunch in Picnic zone + Refreshments on route (day 2).
- Vehicle suitable for the area, sanitized as Covid-19 prevention (day 2).
- Oxygen equipment and first aid kit (day 02)
- Kit Covid-19: mask + alcohol gel.
- Specialized Tour guide (day 2).
- Wear casual clothes and trekking shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, jockey or hat, jacket for the highlands cold (day 2).
- This Tour doesn´t operate on Monday.
- Services in Van for 08 people. If necessary, another model will be used for a maximum of 14 passengers.
USD 110 p/p.
USD 105 p/p.
USD 100 p/p.
USD 150 p/p.
Complete this Form
We handle everything