We invite you to live a getaway experience to nature, between mountains, open-air hot springs, highland flora and the most diverse fauna of the Chilean North.
3 Days | 2 Nights (SIBDSV03)
December 31, 2022
LENGHT: 3 Days | 2 Nights
TRANSFER AIRPOT / HOTEL IN IQUIQUE
Reception, assistance and transfer from airport to Hotel.
ISLUGA VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK TOUR
Departure between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. from the Hotel visiting the Atacama Giant Geoglyph of Cerro Unita (the largest humanoid figure in the world). Stop at the High Chusmiza viewpoint, to observe the ravine and the Andean people.
Then we will cross the Valley of Aroma (high plan flora and fauna) and the Valley of Mars, to visit the town of Cariquima dedicated to the textile industry, to have lunch in a typical restaurant and witness giant cacti in Cariquima and its surroundings.
We continue to the Isluga Volcano National Park, to have a Picnic lunch in its ceremonial town of Isluga, enjoying the diversity of birds of the Isluga River and fauna of the area such as llamas and alpacas. Visit to the Andean towns of Mauque and Enquelga, to enjoy their hot springs and have contact with their inhabitants.
Return to the hotel in Iquique at 9:00 p.m.
TRANSFER HOTEL IN IQUIQUE / AIRPORT
Assistance and Transfer from Hotel to the airport at the agreed time.
- Lunch at typical restaurant (day 2).
- Breakfast and refreshments on route (day 2).
- Vehicle suitable for the area, sanitized as Covid-19 prevention (day 2).
- Oxygen equipment and first aid kit (day 2).
- Kit Covid-19: mask + alcohol gel.
- Specialized Tour guide (day 2).
- Not include entrance tickets to hot springs and Geysers of Puchuldiza + hot springs of Enquelga (day 2).
- Wear casual clothes and trekking shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, bathing suit, jockey or hat, jacket for the highlands cold (day 2).
- This tour doesn´t operate on Monday.
- Services in a 4 x 4 Jeep vehicle or Van for 10 people, with a maximum of 8 Paxs.
USD 123 p/p.
USD 115 p/p.
USD 105 p/p.
USD 156 p/p.
Complete this Form
We handle everything