Incredible experience with an expert Guide in biology and nature of the Atacama Desert. We will cross the country wide, from the coast to the Andes, discovering all the fauna in its path, visiting the beaches of the coastal town of Pisagua to cross the different ecological levels rising towards the Andes Mountain.
4 Days | 3 Nights (ECO07)
LENGHT: 4 Days | 3 Nights
Pisagua Fishing Cove – Giant of Atacama – Chuzmiza Ravine
Departure in search of flora and fauna. We connect with Panamericana, to reach Pisagua Fishing Cove and sail by boat through calm waters, in the middle of sea lions and visit “Punta Pichalo”, home to many species of seabirds and coastal life.
Sea food Lunch in Pisagua Restaurant.
Visit to the Giant of Atacama Geoglyph and arrival to Chuzmiza Ravine (11,086 ft. above sea level).
Visit to its hot springs and lodging.
Chusmiza Ravine – Isluga Volcano National Park – Cariquima town
Breakfast and Tour through another landscape and completely different ecosystems. From the desert to the highlands, the flora and fauna change completely.
You will see Vicuñas, Llamas, alpacas, Suris, Viscachas and wild donkeys in Isluga National Park, surrounded by volcanoes.
Arrival to Cariquima town.
Dinner and rural lodging.
The Giant Cactus Forest – Coipasa Salt Flat – Villablanca Lagoon
Departure to the Giant Cactus Forest of Panavinto. Of 7 meters, of high that are located in hills in front of the Salar de Coipasa.
Lake of Villablanca, with many species of birds, some migratory and others like Flamencos and Suris. End the day in Chulluncane village.
A family of shepherds will wait for us to have dinner, tell us stories of their Andean world and culture.
Lodging in Andean adobe hut or house.
Chulluncane – Tamarugal Reserve – Chauca Beach – Iquique
Breakfast and trip from Highlands to the Desert, visiting the Tamarugal Reserve, whose objective is to conserve the “Tamarugos” tres.
Crossing from Costal Range to the Sea, panoramic view of Patillos Port, which exports Gem Salt to the world.
Visit Chauca Beach, ending our Wildlife Tour with sunset tasting local sweets Picnic.
- One night of accommodation in Hotel de Chusmiza (day 1).
- One night of accommodation at Hotel de Cariquima (day 2).
- One night of lodging in adobe lodge in the town of Chulluncane (day 3).
- Dinners in highland lodges (days 1, 2 and 3).
- Breakfasts in highland lodges (days 2, 3 and 4).
- Snacks and still mineral water + fruits, coffee, cookies (every day).
- Oxygen equipment for altitude.
- 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Ecotourism guide.
- Covid-19 safety kit: Mask and alcohol gel.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Sports shoes.
- Hat or Jockey.
- Parka, Jacket or Coat for night cold.
- Not suitable for people with heart or lung problems, such as angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, lung dysfunction, etc.
Private Guide in Spanish
USD 1,168 p/p.
USD 675 p/p.
USD 571 p/p.
USD 519 p/p.
USD 480 p/p.
Private Guide in English, Italian, French, German
USD 1,246 p/p.
USD 753 p/p.
USD 610 p/p.
USD 597 p/p.
USD 432 p/p.
Interested in this trip?
Complete this Form