Discover the impressive hidden blood-colored lagoon in the highlands, with all its ancestral and mythological history, along with the colored lagoons that give nuances to our Atacama Desert.
3 Days | 2 Nights (SIBDSV04)
December 31, 2022
LENGHT: 3 Days | 2 Nights
TRANSFER AIRPOT / HOTEL IN IQUIQUE
Reception, assistance and transfer from airport to Hotel.
THE MISTERIOUS RED LAGOON EXCURSION
Departure from Hotel at 4:30 am, towards the Pre Cordillera, crossing the desert and visiting the Quebrada de Camiña, admiring its crops of quinoa, corn, potatoes and carrots.
Then visit the Petroglyphs and Pictographs of Chilláiza, which in Inca times were associated with the caravan routes that communicated the aboriginal cultures of the coast, valley and plateau.
Arrival to the town of Camiña, for a Picnic breakfast admiring the surroundings of the Quebrada. Then on the ascent to the Altiplano, we will observe diverse wildlife of the highland flora and fauna, crossing rivers and admiring the landscape in a Photographic Safari. When we arrive at Laguna Roja (3,700 m. above sea level), we will have a Picnic in the middle of nature and we will cross a small river with high plateau waters, to visit the impressive blood-colored Lagoon and learn about its ancient Legend.
We will also visit the Green and Yellow Lagoons, surrounded by a landscape of mountains. On the return, lunch in a typical Restaurant or Box Lunch of Landscaping in the middle of Nature.
Arrival at Hotel in Iquique, 22:00 hrs.
TRANSFER HOTEL IN IQUIQUE / AIRPORT
Assistance and Transfer from Hotel to the airport at the agreed time.
- Refreshments and water on route (day 2).
- Box Lunch or Lunch at typical restaurant (day 2).
- Sanitized vehicles as prevention Covid-19 (every day).
- Oxygen equipment and first aid kit (day 2).
- Mask and alcohol gel available.
- Specialized Tour guide (day 2).
- Entrance ticket to Red Lagoon and colored lagoons area (day 2).
- Entrance ticket to Chillaiza Petrogliphs (day 2).
- Wear casual clothes and trekking shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, jockey or hat, jacket for the highlands cold, and sandals to cross the stream that connects with Red lagoon (day 2).
- This Tour doesn´t operate on Monday.
- Services in a Jeep vehicle or 4 x 4 Van for 7 people, with a maximum of 6 Paxs.
USD 155 p/p.
USD 148 p/p.
USD 142 p/p.
USD 188 p/p.
Complete this Form
We handle everything